Currently we’re on the hunt for an experienced women’s fashion buyer and people leader who will work closely with our Head of Product & Creative, the Buying Team and CEO to transform and grow our business!
What skills and experience are we looking for?
• 5 years + buying experience
• We would love for you to have a proven commercial eye for fashion, trends and colours
• You will be forward-thinking, a strong negotiator and you’ll have commercial confidence
• Resilience and self-motivation will be in your DNA
• And of course, you will be a team player who loves working in a fun, supportive and high performing environment
What are the key functions of the role?
As a Senior Buyer you will ensure the design, development, sourcing and purchasing of product is in-line with our Glassons market. Your key focuses will include:
• Ensuring our customers are at the centre of all buying decisions – identify and action opportunities
• Understand our brand position within the market
• Understand our brand objectives, strategy and financial targets
• Forecast trends and develop seasonal collections for our AU market (you will need to be available for overseas travel)
• Review seasonal analysis
• Manage expenses and budgets
• Assist in building the seasonal marketing and promotions plan for the Glassons business
• Establish and maintain strong working relationships with the entire Glassons team, including our senior leadership
How will you be rewarded?
• We believe in accountability so expect to have full ownership of your role
• Work in a high performing, successful and driven team who are passionate about fashion
• A fantastic salary package that will reflect your value to the team and business