FGI Fire Pty Ltd is a fire service company based in Eastern Suburbs. Our work focuses on maintaining essential fire services within residential and commercial building, as well as fire detection and sprinkler fit out
Job tasks and responsibilities
The Fire services technician’s position is a fundamental roll in the business activity of FGI Fire. We are seeking for an experienced fire services technician with a proven background in fire services inspection, testing and repairs of all fire maintenance equipment, this includes but not limited to, fire extinguishers, hydrants, hose reels, fire panels, smoke alarms, fire doors and passive.
Skills and experience
The position requires the candidate to:
– Have a proven knowledge of the requirements of AS1851
– Have a proven knowledge of testing all services essential services including FIP/EWIS
– Have a reasonable knowledge of the requirements of essential services in buildings
– Have a NSW driver’s license (manual) and WH&S Induction Card
– Report to the Service Supervisor on defects/progress of testing.
– FPAA certificate II is advantageous
The successful applicant will need to demonstrate the following attributes: attention to detail, willingness to learn, reliability, punctuality, self-motivated, neatly presented with good customer service skills, neat and accurate paperwork/records.
Benefits and perks
In return, you will be offered with generous salary package (depending on experience), monthly RDOs, and uniform. You will be working with supportive and collaborative team and opportunity for career progression for the right candidate.
If this sounds like you, express your interest by sending your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Australian resident with full working rights is a must. No recruitment agencies please.