We are super excited to announce that we have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Office Administrator to join one of Sydney’s leading outsourced business support experts, supporting clients across Australia with anything to do with Business Services, Bookkeeping and Social media, so no two days are the same.
The person we are seeking will need to be a super savvy administrator, love all things office, be the king or queen of diary management, task mastering, email monitoring and keeping on top of paperwork, yet also be happy to empty bins and maintain office cleanliness.
This role requires someone who is highly committed, task focused, extremely organised, attention to detail, efficient and passionate about working within an entrepreneurial environment and someone who has exceptional communication skills with a love of administration. You will need to have strong computer skills with Intermediate to Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Suite with a strong ability to multitask and we would ideally like someone who has experience with MYOB and Xero.
Your key responsibilities included but are not limited to:
– You will be the Director of first impressions and the go-to person for all administrative matters
– Ability to support two busy Managing Directors
– Administrative tasks; policy and procedure set up, documenting processes, data base and systems management
– Work closely with the managing directors and management team daily and assist with tasks and projects as required
– Manage travel arrangements and collate travel itineraries
– Manage diaries including meetings, conferences, and video conferences as well as confirmation of all meeting attendances
– Management of customer relationship management (CRM) system
– Assist with preparation and printing of materials and other documents
Attend meetings with internal and external stakeholders as required and document meeting minutes as required
– Set up of company filing system to ensure all necessary documents are filed accordingly
– Experience of pay systems would be advantageous
– Provide support on office tasks such as IT administrative co-ordination, setting up of meeting rooms, accepting deliveries, answer incoming calls
– Mail collection and management of petty cash
– Maintain strong and effective communication with clients as required for follow up’s, scheduling of meetings for execution of contracts etc. – Face to Face, Phone, Email, Fax
This is a full time position, Monday to Friday 8am to 4:30pm based in a beautiful office in North Sydney (McMahons Point).
If this position excites you, then we would love to hear from you to further the interview process. Please email an updated resume, to Kylie at firstname.lastname@example.org or please call on 0407 154 182 for a confidential discussion TODAY!
Please note that only short listed candidates will be contacted