Why Join Loluk Bistro?
Loluk Bistro is a rustic and authentic southern french restaurant, that is passionately focused on providing great hospitality service to our customer.
As one of the famous French Restaurant in Sydney, with many releases on magazines like Time Out, Concrete Playground, Daily Telegraph and many others, Loluk Bistro is looking for a Restaurant Manager who will keep up with the the reputation of the Restaurant.
The interior is warm, soft and inviting while the atmosphere is romantic and lively. The food here focuses on fresh ingredients and inspired by provencal cuisine. Diners are here to relax and enjoy the food, with a warm and cozy atmosphere that reflects the essence of the south of France while drinking some french wine.
Get 2 days off
Good salary with growth
Great work-life balance
As the restaurant manager you will drive the daily operation of the restaurant, ensuring maximum guests satisfaction and profit contribution
You will supervise the day to day running of the restaurant and operate the outlet at maximum profitability by maintaining the highest standards in service.
The daily duties of the job includes but are not limited to the following;
– organise roster of front of house employees to maintain good staffing levels in accordance with level of need
– Deliver and oversee customer service and ensure customer satisfaction
– Employ and train new and existing employees on excellent customer service practices
– Respond efficiently to customer complaints and minimise fallout from potential mistakes
– Appraise employee performance and provide feedback to improve service standards and business productivity
– Produce reports on weekly, monthly and annual revenues and stock levels to owners
– Manage the restaurants good image and suggest measures of improvement
– Promote the restaurant both to the local community through word-of-mouth and successful running of events as well promoting the restaurant to a broader audience through social media
If you have an eye for detail, the skills to perform and this sounds like the career move for you, thank you for sending us your resume
You’ll not only get to work in one of the most french and consistent venue in town, but also get rewarded for your hard work and efforts. Receive up to $65K+Bonus+Tips, depending on experience, and enjoy work-life balance