Our client, a leading dairy manufacturer located in Erskine Park, is currently seeking an experienced PRODUCTION WORKER WITH FORKLIFT LICENCE to join their team.
This is a great opportunity for someone who is interested in being multi-skilled across all areas of site including inbound goods and materials, processing/production, packaging and logistics. Applicants must be comfortable working on a forklift (high reach), in a cool room environment and on the production floor.
Duties include but are not limited to:
* High reach forklift operation (experience required)
* Loading and unloading trucks
* Stock movement
* General housekeeping / cleaning
* Manual handling and repetitive lifting
This is a CASUAL / ON CALL position and successful applicants must be able to start immediately and have flexible availability covering both day shift (07:00-15:00) and afternoon shift (15:00-23:00).
To be considered for this role you will:
* Have flexible availability to work day and/or afternoon shift
* Have access to your own reliable transport (no access via public transport)
* Demonstrate a commitment to a safe and tidy workplace
* Have a can-do attitude and the ability to follow instructions
* Be able to work both in a team environment as well as individually
* Hold a current LF Forklift Licence (Minimum two years’ experience)
If you feel you meet the above requirements and are keen to join the team, please ‘Apply now’.
Please note: only short listed applicants will be contacted.