In 2017 Schneider Electric was ranked in the Top 10 places to work in Australia and top 25 globally! We offer a flexible work environment enabling you to take control of how you get your work done. We are global specialists in energy management and automation and our technologies ensure that Life Is On everywhere, for everyone at every moment.
Based in Macquarie Park, Sydney and reporting to a Service Delivery Manager, we have great opportunities for suitably qualified and experienced BMS/HVAC Technicians to join us.
Working at multiple client sites across the Sydney metropolitan area and regional NSW, you will become part of a team that provides outstanding service and support to our clients.
You will be required to work on – call on a rotating roster; weekend and out of hours work will be necessary.
The keys to your success are:
• Highly developed technical problem-solving skills
• In depth knowledge of and experience with various HVAC equipment and BMS systems
• Proficient IT skills with a strong understanding of networks and PC configuration
• Previous experience with BACnet, LON and MODBus protocol
• IP configuration and fault-finding experience to network routers, switches and other network related hardware
• A valid Australian driver’s license
• Trade qualifications in electrical and or mechanical HVAC
Being highly driven and confident, you work equally well autonomously or as a member of a team; you prioritise your work and follow through to completion. Achieving results motivates you.
With excellent communication skills, you build great relationships and are comfortable and confident in a customer facing role.
You are an innovative thinker who looks for new and improved ways to deliver exceptional service to your customers.
At Schneider Electric, we are open, we value differences, we listen, we learn, connect, and collaborate with others. We are proud to promote diversity, inclusion and work-life integration – we’re a great place to work and are continually striving to be the best place to work, join us and see how!
Australian Citizenship is an essential requirement as all applicants must have or be able to obtain and maintain NV1 security clearance to work on Australian Government sites. Documented evidence must be provided if selected for interview.