Are you looking to take that next step in your administrative career?
We are currently recruiting an Office Administrator to join us due to the expansion of our company. Applicants is responsible for providing a range of general branch administration duties to ensure the smooth flow of work and the administration and operation of a proficient cohesive team.This position has an immediate start for the right applicants.
Key Duties Involves:
• Managing administrative responsibilities associated with a large Multi-user List
• Correcting, verifying and deleting non-required data & must combining data
• Proven background within an administrative support function
• Preparations of regularly scheduled and database reports
• Providing assistance with various procurement activities
Key accountability and responsibilities include:
• Ability to take instructions and follow through with tasks as requested
• Previous experience in an office and/or administrative environment
• Must be a team player, willing to work together & achieve targets
• Strong communication skills – Written and Verbal
• Must be reliable & processes good initiative
To express your interests, All queries & applications are to be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org with the available work hours. Applicants must have full working rights in Australia to apply.
Only selected candidates to be considered for an interview will be contacted.