You have a winning resume and cover letter and you have come across a job application that requires you to address Key Selection Criteria (KSC). Does the thought of KSC make you feel stressed because you don’t know how to write them or you don’t have the time? Don’t worry I am here to assist and take some of that stress away.
1. Review the job application to determine how many KSC questions there are and add the amount to the checkout
2. Once payment is received, I will contact you for a copy of your resume, cover letter (if I don’t already have it) and the position description including KSC
3. We will work out a mutual time to go through each question on the phone. I will ask you questions to draw out the best possible information to create winning responses
4. The KSC will be set out and structured as per the job application specifications and sent to you for review
5. Once you are 100% thrilled with the document, I will send to you in Word and PDF ready for submission to the employer. The document will be editable for future amendments if required.